From:
Ronan Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 18:32:46 -0000

Hello, everyone.

I had problems recently trying to place an order with Kinnikinnick Foods
using their website order form.  I ended up having to phone them (an
internationall call for me) and discovered that they were in the process of
moving offices and their systems are down as a result.  So in order to save
others the same hassle and expense, here is a copy of the email they later
sent me:

>It is probably best to send any additional orders via regular email rather
>than using the web page. The web page is being completely redesigned
>because the ordering system on the current page is unreliable. We will soon
>be offering secure (encrypted) ordering via the internet.Watch for an
>announcement soon. Subscribing to our monthly email newsletter is the best
>way of keeping current with what's going on here at Kinnikinnick. email
>to [log in to unmask] with "subscribe" in the subject header.

>Please note:the product and price list on our web site is currently
>somewhat out of date and should not be relied upon. In addition, The
>Kinnikinnick Club membership and recipe contests programs are no longer
>available. We are working on new programs which will better meet your
>needs. For up to date pricing and availability, please contact Kinnikinnick
>Foods directly through this email address, ph 403-424-2900 fax 403-421-0456
>or mail to 10306-112 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5K 1N1.

NB.  I have no interest financial or otherwise in this company other than
having decided to order GF food from them for my trip to the US next week.
I just want to inform others who might be planning to place an order without
knowing the changes there.

Hope this is of some help to somebody and also that what I've ordered tastes
good!

Best GF wishes,
Liz (Ward), Dublin, Ireland.