From:
Lisa Roessler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:39:35 -0400

My 2 yr. old daughter was just diagnosed with Celiac Disease a few months
ago, so I've been making a lot of phone calls to companies lately and
thought I would share the following info.

Kraft/Nabisco/Post, Betty Crocker/General Mills and Pillsbury all stated
that they do not hide gluten-containing ingredients in their ingredients
lists under 'natural/artificial flavors', or anywhere else.
Kraft/Nabisco/Post also said that if the product contained 'modified food
starch' and the MFS contained gluten, that would be shown in parentheses as
well.  I didn't think to ask the other companies about Modified Food
Starch, so they may or may not have the same policy as Kraft.