From:
Donna Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:11:34 EDT

hi

has anyone got any advice-formulas-recipes-instructions, etc for making
flour out of beans, nuts, etc..and also recipes for making flour mixes
for baking? i dont know about all of you-but the pre-packaged flours and
mixes available are way to expensive for me...i buy rice and tapioca
flours-potato starch at my asian grocery..and they are MUCH more
affordable than health food stores and the ones available online...but
they do not carry almond or bean flours which i would like to try...i
just cannot afford them-($8 for 3 lbs???-beans are CHEAP!!)...i will
summarize if anyone has any input thanks...and also if anyone has more
affordable sources online for mail order
donna
clifton park ny