From:
jen cafferty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jen cafferty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:21:00 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I've been following the recent posts about Chipotle and the positive and negative experiences at various locations.

I would encourage you to download the Find Me Gluten Free App on your smartphone and rate your restaurant experience while you are at the restaurant.  Others can then make an educated decision about whether or not they are going to trust that restaurant in the future.

Personally, I just had a terrible experience at an Outback Steakhouse and was able to write about it.  Others had the same experience and now the managers are really working on fixing their protocols.

We are all part of a giant community that can change the face of GF dining if we band together.  No one understands how hard it is to dine out better than we do.  If you take a few minutes and either rate a restaurant or recommend a restaurant, it helps all of us.

Find Me Gluten Free was just rated as one of the Top 10 Restaurant Finders by Yahoo!  Not just for GF, but for any restaurant finder out there.

Jen Cafferty
*******
*******