From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 08:15:44 -0700

Hi All--

  I've been noticing that celiacs living in certain areas of the U.S. and in differenct countries seem to have varying degrees of access and more or fewer choices of gluten free foods. That doesn't seem to be a good thing, so to verify my suspicions, I've put together a short, 9-question survey for people to answer. My hopes are that this information can be used to increase access to GF foods for everyone. I have no way of knowing who responds as no identifying information is collected. Just click on the link below and you should be taken to the survey (if not, please let me know). The survey is limited to 100 respondants, so as soon as that number has been reached, the survey will close.

  Thanks a bunch!

  Ayn in Alabama

  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=292202107105