Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 10:58:18 -0500

Hello friends,
I have just finished my college finals and need now to plan my Christmas
baking.  Yikes! I have to bring gluten-free goodies to 9 events in the
next three weeks for me and my family! Do you have favorite cookie and
dessert recipes that can be made in advance and frozen?  Please share!
(Ice cream desserts, however, will not be option at most of these
functions since there will not be a freezer at the party location.) I will
summarize-
Thanks a million!
Joan