From:
Nicole Kohut <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicole Kohut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:20:24 -0500

Thank you very much for the responses.  There was no clear answer, however
everyone that responded indicated that they avoid eating Tasti D'Lite.  One
of the sources of confusion, for me as well, is that some stores do list or
have listed in the past oat fiber as one of the ingredients.  The website
indicates that their ingredients are:

Water, Non-fat Milk, Sugar, Cream, Vegetable Gums: Guar, Carrageenan and
Carob Bean, Lactase, Natural Vanilla and Cocoa, and other Natural Flavors

So I am not certain if they have stopped using oat fiber or if it varies
store to store.  I have tried contacting the company without success.  In
the meantime I plan to not eat the product.

Nicole