From:
Kathryn K. Harden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:59:35 -0600

We will meet Sunday, November 14, 3:00 p.m. at the Carle Clinic North
Building, Conference Room 301 B - third floor. 602 W. University,  Urbana,
IL 61801.

An important topic of discussion will be our participation in the
University of Maryland's Centre for Celiac Research screening program.

Their goal is to detemine the incidence of CD in the US population.  We
hope to do this free testing at our January 9, 2000 meeting.  We have 3
nurses in our group who are qualified to draw blood.  A list of
participants will be needed by 12/1/99 so if you cannot attend this
Sunday's meeting but are interested in having yourself or family members
tested, please contact me.

We also will plan our other 2000 meeting dates and topics.

Sincerely,
Kathy Harden