From:
Jenny Bosking <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jenny Bosking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 20:00:45 -0500

"I never thought I would be able to eat Czech Kolaches again.  It means so much."
Theresa Brandon, Chair
Cedar Rapids GIG

Fellow Celiac,

We are excited to announce our first annual "What I Miss Most Baking Contest!"

You can win up to $500 for your celiac group, and $500 for the University of Maryland Center for Celiac Disease Research.  Local celiac groups will receive free baking mixes to help turn favorite wheat-based recipes into celiac-safe recipes using Toro brand baking mixes from Norway.

While we are a fairly new company, the response from celiacs around the country has been tremendous.  People love the "real" taste and texture, and also the versatility of our mixes.

Now you can bring your favorite recipe back to your gluten-free diet!

Here's to good eating!

Use coupon code FLYER08 to save 15% on your order.

Jenny Bosking
President
TastesLikeRealFood.com