From:
Joseph Jacobowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Jacobowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 13:35:46 -0400

Thanks to all list serve registrants for their support and patronage.

We at Katz are constantly working on new products and new programs to satisfy our customers

Our latest product is our great tasting "Snack Poppers"  Traditional Egg Kichel in 2 Variations sugared and plain

http://www.katzglutenfree.com/Snack_Poppers_Egg_Kichel_Gluten_Free_p/1477.htm
http://www.katzglutenfree.com/Sugared_Snack_Poppers_Egg_Kichel_Gluten_Free_p/1484.htm

We are also offering a special buy 3 get 1 free on our Marble Loaf's by entering the code “April Showers" after adding the item to your cart
http://www.katzglutenfree.com/Marble_Cake_Gluten_Free_p/1224.htm

Katz Gluten Free has recently begun to show up in select Whole Foods in TX, AK and LA! If you do not see the delicious Katz products in your Whole Foods, please inquire when they will carry Katz!

Additionally, Katz products are now available in select Jewel-Osco stores!

Remember, when you refer a store - you will recieve a $50 Gift Card when they place an order!

Best Regards
From The Katz Family

www.katzglutenfree.com

http://twitter.com/katzglutenfree