From:
J & C White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 16:27:00 -0800

 This recipe came on the computer a few months ago but a couple of
people have asked me for it so will post it again -

Pao de Queyo

Boil the following till white foam appears -

1/2 cup veg. oil
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup milk
1 tsp. salt(optional)

Add this hot mixture to 2 cups tapioca starch.  Mix well with wooden
spoon and let rest 15 minutes.

Mix in 2 eggs and about 1 cup of grated hard cheese.  You will get a
gooey sticky mass.

To form balls, cover hands with grease and roll into ball or use a mini
ice cream scoop.

Bake on lightly greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 15-20 min. or
till top begins to brown.

* I use olive oil instead of vegetable oil.

* You can cook these till soft of crispy.  If you like a softer dough
cook for less time, if you like them crispy cook a little longer.

These are wonderful, I hardly make any other bread now.