From:
Heidi Busek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heidi Busek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:41:01 -0800

Happy Spring from all of us here at Ener-G Foods.

We have been very busy the last several months here at Ener-G Foods.  Some wonderful changes are taking place.

**We are just finishing up on our Kosher certification.  Soon, all of our products will be manufactured under the Kof-K supervision.  Watch for our announcement soon!

**We are also expanding our bakery and warehouse another 13,000 square feet!  That will give us some much needed room to manufacture a larger supply of all our products.

**You probably have noticed some changes to our web site.  We will be making more changes over the next month or so.  To start off, we will be including a FAQ section, more nutritional information on each product and better pictures of all the products.  Every month, many more of our customers are using the internet to place their orders and we are listening to the suggestions that have been made to make ordering a much easier process.  Look for more changes in the upcoming months.

We are continuing our Free Product Promo for those who order via the internet.  With every order over $40.00 (before shipping charges) that is placed through the web site only, we will include a Free package of our new Cinnamon Crackers.  These crackers are square, thin crackers that have a wonderful cinnamony coating.  They are a great snack cracker... kids love them.

Our Specials for this month are:
15% discount on the following products:

#4722 Sesame Pretzel Rings
Reg Price  $1.75     Sale Price  $1.49
If you have not had a chance to try our newest pretzel, this is a good time to try them.  With Baseball season upon us, these are great snacks to take with you to the ballfield.

#4512  Chocolate Chip Biscotti Cookies
Reg Price  $6.19    Sale Price  $5.35
A traditional Italian cookie that is baked twice for extra crispness.  They are terrific with coffee or a nice cup of tea... or if you are like me, with your hot chocolate!

Since we've had such a great response to our newest pastas, we thought we would continue to have them on Special.  We have had rave reviews on these... they are a different taste and texture than our normal rice pastas.  These pastas are made from Corn starch, potato starch and water.  If you haven't tried them, give them a chance.  I think you will really like them.
#8150 Lasagna
#8152 Macaroni
#8153 Small Shells
#8154 Spaghetti
#8155 Large Shells
Reg Price $5.49   Sale Price $4.65

We are always happy to hear comments or suggestions from our customers. Either drop us a line at [log in to unmask] or give us a call at 1.800.331.5222.  With support groups having their summer picnics and/or social gatherings coming up, remember to email us with the particulars so we can send out some samples.  Kids love our Hot Dog buns and they are always a hit.  But let us know soon so we can make sure we can get the products to you in plenty of time.

Heidi Busek
Ener-G Foods, Inc.
www.ener-g.com