From:
Moline's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 12:07:47 -0600

Dear Friends,

We have company and they would like to take us out to eat in Houston.  I am
very apprehensive, to say the least, after I have been so sick for so many
years and am just now getting better after being on a gluten free diet for 3
months.  I received a posting about a local support group's meeting with the
topic on the very issue but I am unable to attend.  I have read postings on
the subject that seem to offer suggestions on how to actually accomplish
such a wonderful thought such as eating out again so......I called a
restaurant in Houston called Texas Land and Cattle thinking that maybe I can
find one where a steak can be grilled on a grill where only steaks touch it.
And maybe a baked potato (I can now eat them after years of not being able
to) I asked the manager about everything I could think of to ask and it
sounds like it might work.  Is there anyone out there that may be from
Houston or have eaten in Houston and have any suggestions for me?  I am
sorry that my e-mail doesn't give you much time to respond as it is now
around noon and we will be going out in a few hours to eat.  If you get this
after we leave maybe your information will help for another time.  Or are
there any other restaurants that anyone knows of to get gluten free meals?
Thank you so much, Nancy

+ACI-...Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where
is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.+ACI-
                                       Jeremiah 6:16.

Visit our family's web site at http://members.aol.com/SowersSeed/