From:
Leslie Elsner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 00:49:21 -0400

Hi all
Just wanted to give some words of encouragement. The gluten free birthday
cake I made for my non celiac friend went over quite well and I don't think
they were just being polite. This time I didn't have to say no-thank you when
it was sliced and served.
Also, some extra tips. I took with me one of George's frozen english muffins
so I too,  could have a hamburger bun. I also used my white bread from my
handy dandy bread maker for my turkey sandwhich on the picnic we took
yesterday. The remainder was used to make french toast for breakfast while
they ate their bagels.
Who says we have to miss out on the good stuff?!
Leslie - NYC