From:
"Osborn, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Osborn, Chris
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:56:47 -0800

Hello, again,
      The bloating is gone... and now I have this
empty feeling in my stomach.  Also, about every 2-3
minutes, it feels like its cramping, and/or
contracting.

       I feel hungry, I eat, but I don't feel
satisfied, and then 5-10 minutes later, the empty
feeling occurs again.  It started last evening, into
today.  I did not have any dairy this morning for
breakfast, just GF waffles with jelly and orange
juice.

        I went to eat Mexican food with a friend on
Monday, and I was assured by the owner that none of
the food I ate had flour, and any wheat, oat, or rye
product in it.  But I guess that does not mean much...

        I've been CD for 2 years now, and have been
doing fine with my diet.  I've never felt like this
before, could this be a reaction to gluten?  I know
that I have eaten some foods in the past where I did
not know about gluten until after the fact of eating.
It was not much (malt flavoring in a small candy bar),
but never had a reaction.

Thanks for all of your help with the lactose problem,

Chris

=====
<P>&nbsp;</P>