From:
"Ruth M. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 15:56:11 -0500

I called Vicks to check on the Cholraseptic products (800-552-7932) and
spoke to customer service.  They said Vicks Chloraseptic Spray was
Gluten Free but the Chloraseptic throat tablets contained gluten.

I called Hershey's (800-468-1714) and checked on their hard candy
'Tastetations', Chocolate favor,  Kathy said the candy  had no gluten in
the ingredients but  other products that are contain gluten are
manufactured in the same plantJulie Fure in customer reations e-mailed
that all the Tastetation candies are gluten free.

I also checked on a Gelatin, unflavored power from Grayslake and spoke
with a Mr. bard (847-223-8141) that informed me the there Gelatin was
gluten free and was most helpful to explain about Gelatins.

Ruth Harris NC/USA