From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2015 08:16:02 -0600

My Family got together this Thanksgiving Day at my Daughter’s house in Charlotte, NC, a beautiful city with more towering trees than I have ever seen in any one city before. We all love the Thanksgiving Holiday, the most American Holiday of all Holidays, where we celebrate this wonderful Country and Family we have been so blessed with.

It was a lot cooler in Charlotte than it is here in South Louisiana so we all decided what we needed to go with all the great football games was a giant pot of Chili.

Because our Hol Grain Chili is the only certified gluten free, verified NON GMO Chili on the market, and because we have some wheat sensitive family members our Hol Grain brand of Chili was the obvious choice.

I hasten to add that some of our family members are pretty young and pretty darn finicky eaters. My point is, if our Hol Grain Chili mix doesn't taste just right they will refuse to eat it....well, none did.

My Son-in-Law, whose Mother is a Celiac, took on the task of preparing the Hol Grain Chili. He's a pretty good Texas Style cook and added all kinds of good stuff to our basic chili mix. He also made half the Chili with Beans and the other half without, as our Hol Grain Chili Mix is very versatile and can be fixed up and added to, to your heart’s content.

Needless to say the Chili was a great success, not a drop left over.

One of my Grandsons went back for a 4th serving, even though he said he only had seconds; but he is a big fellow and needs a lot to fill him up and we could always make some more in just a very few minutes.

While this family get together made the Chili making into a project, frankly most of the time we eat it at my house; it takes only 15 minutes to prepare. Just brown the ground meat or ground turkey, add tomato sauce and stir in the Hol Grain Chili Mix and you are done. You can add more heat to the chili if you like, but most of us prefer the heat/spicy level just as it comes out of the package.

We have been selling a lot of our Hol Grain Chili mix lately; even have some west coast and northwest coast stores selling the item. But, if you have trouble finding our Chili mix just click on our website, www.holgrain.com and take advantage of our 10% off December Chili Special.

We hope you had a great Thanksgiving Holiday.  We sure did.

>From all of us here at America's Oldest Operating Rice Mill, we wish you a very special Holiday Season and a very Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,

Mike Davis

Champion Chili Eater