From:
Joseph Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 22:48:00 -0400

Dear Friends on the List,
Hope all are well out there in the gf world!

Need your help tonight.  I saw Ragu brand Cheese Creations on my gf list
and I have never tried them.  I bought the Classic Alfredo and the
Double Cheddar.  Just wondering if any of you have tried them and if
they are truly gf.  I sometimes have a hard time bringing myself to
serve my son these products especially if I have never heard any of my
you out there talk about them.  Let me know when you have time, no
emergency.

God Bless you and yours,
Donna,
Flemington, NJ, USA