From:
James Lyles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 14:46:43 EDT

Please be advised that two of the CELIAC listowners will be offline for
the next five days, as they will be attending the CSA conference in
Seattle.  This may affect some list operations and some postings.  If
you submit a post and it doesn't make it to the list right away, please
be patient and wait a few days.  If your post still hasn't made it to
the list by Tuesday night (Oct.  7), then attach a note letting us know
of the problem and send it to [log in to unmask]
(please do NOT send it to the list address twice; it may get posted
twice by mistake).

By the way, if you are attending the conference and will be bringing a
laptop with e-mail access, we would love for you to be our "reporter" to
inform our subscribers of any important news coming out of the CSA
conference.  Please contact Bill Elkus <[log in to unmask]> if you are
willing and able to give the CELIAC list daily reports about the CSA
conference.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.  Things should be back to
normal by the middle of next week.

For the CELIAC Listowners,

--
-- Jim Lyles ................... Home: [log in to unmask]
-- Holly, Michigan, USA ........ Work: [log in to unmask]