Mickey1 Email <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Mar 2023 15:07:00 -0600

Listmates -
Does anyone know if Ener-G Food in Seattle Washington is still in business?  I use the Brown Rice Bread and recently ordered 2 cases and received them.  However, a lot of the bread is moldy and have been trying to contact them by phone, email, etc leaving messages and no one answers the phone or returns calls.  When I had placed the order had tried several times to get someone to answer the phone to take my order and actually spoke to the grandson of the owner.  He indicated they were having a lot of shipping and computer problems and apologized.  I had a feeling they were not doing well then.
If anybody knows what is going on with them please let me know.
Thanks.
Jean in MO