Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:42:05 -0800

This company, based in California, has sugar-free sour
citrus slices that are awesome, so I contacted them
about gluten-free products. Their reply is below.

Angela Taylor (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
______________________________

Thank you for contacting Harmony Foods.  All Harmony
manufactured candy, with the exception of our Trail
Mixes and Party Mixes, are gluten-free.  All of our
mogul items (i.e., gummies, jellies) are manufactured
in allergen-free zones.  However, for the convenience
of our customers, Harmony does make available through
outside vendors various cookies, crackers, and pastas
that may contain gluten.  On occasion these items may
be packed on shared equipment.  If you or anyone for
whom you purchase candies and snacks has a food
allergy, we ask you consult your physician before
consuming Harmony products.
GUMMY @ Harmony Foods