From:
Pam King <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:41:23 -0500

Happy New Year to All:

The Center for Celiac Research will be selling celiac awareness bracelets
(like the Lance Armstrong LiveStrong wristbands) in children and adult sizes
to raise funds for celiac research, and to continue our efforts in
increasing the awareness of celiac disease.  The bracelets are green and
will say Making Tracks for Celiacs on the front and CFCR and two footprints
on the back.  The cost will be $2.00 each plus shipping and handling.
Minimum order is 10.

We are encouraging  <<...OLE_Obj...>> support groups and individuals to
preorder for the bracelets. Please remember to order one for your friends,
relatives, and colleagues.  Children and teenagers love these bracelets!!!
Many support groups will have these bracelets available at their meetings,
and they will also be available at many of the Walk/Runs being held in 2005.
Spread the word!!!!

If you are interested in ordering, please let me know.

Thanks for your support!!!

Pam

Pam King
Director of Operations