From:
Ayn Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 22:07:06 -0500

Hi Everyone--

I'm way, way behind in my summaries, but hope to catch up this weekend.

Re: my request for a pasta salad that a non gf, picky person might also
like, I received many responses - all of which are printed and in my
recipe book. Thanks to all! Most everyone suggested rice pasta, veggies
(whatever one prefers), the addition of chicken or gf tuna or crab, etc.
The salad dressings varied from mayonnaise, Wishbone gf vinegrette (sp?
too lazy to check the spelling) or ranch. Just to let you all know, I
like them all, but my friend doesn't like any of those, so I couldn't
think of another substitute. I'm not posting the actual recipes here
because everyone was so descriptive in their subject line, you can
search the archives for pasta salad and come up with those you might
like. I'm truly not being lazy here - not feeling well tonight - hope
you understand.

I do very much appreciate the time everyone spent typing out their
recipes - it will be almost 100 degrees here this weekend, so I plan to
fix a number of those sent and just veg!

Happy Fourth of July to All...Ayn.