Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:46:49 EDT

I called Taco Bell today. The first person I talked read off a list of GF
foods and corn chips/nachos were not on the list. I asked about them
specifically and she couldn't tell me any more. Didn't really sound like she
knew what she was talking about! I called back and talked to a second person
who said that the only GF foods they have are the bean tostadas and pintos &
cheese. Again I asked about the chips specifically and couldn't get an
answer. I called a third time and asked if the corn chips had wheat in them.
This person got the list of ingredients for the corn chips and read it to me.
There wasn't anything on there in the least bit suspicious and no wheat was
listed.

Jane in CA