From:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2010 05:30:27 -0500

myGlutenFacts.com provides you with FREE 'gluten free' product information
for any product you're tempted to try. *That's right, ANY product!*

myGlutenFacts.com does more than just read the label for you, we communicate
with each manufacturer directly to ensure that every product published on
our list is safe for your gluten free diet. EVERY product is updated every
90 days and has a dated GF Statement & GF Meter ranking so you can easily
tell which products are made in a gluten free facility.

Here's a sample of what you'll find:
*Doritos* *Fiery Habanero Flavored Tortilla Chips *(GF Meter: shared
equipment with gluten)
*Riceworks **Parmesan & Sundried Tomato Rice Crisps* (GF Meter: gluten free
equipment)
*Lesser Evil* *Black&White Kettle Corn* (GF Meter: shared equipment with
gluten)
*Smarties **Candy Wafer Rolls* (GF Meter: gluten free facility)
*M&Ms* *Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy* (GF Meter: gluten free facility)
*Allan* *Fruitasia Gummie Berries* (GF Meter: gluten free equipment)
*Honey Nut Chex Cereal *(GF Meter: shared equipment with gluten)
*Betty Crocker **Chocolate Brownie Mix* (GF Meter: gluten free facility)
*Glutenfreeda's **Chicken & Cheese **Burrito *(GF Meter: gluten free
facility)
*EnviroKidz* *Organic Cheetah Berry Crispy Rice Bars* (GF Meter: shared
equipment with gluten)
*Mi-Del* *Chocolate Chip Cookies* (GF Meter: shared equipment with gluten)
*Kinnikinnick* *Montanas Chocolate Chip Cookies* (GF Meter: gluten free
facility)

With Easter right around the corner, don't trust just anyone for updated GF
product information. Sign up to myGlutenFacts.com today and we'll let you
know when our 2010 GF Easter chocolate & candy list is ready for you.