From:
Barb Wieland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:57:50 EDT

My husband and I were south of St. Augustine in Fl on A!A last week near
Marineland.  We had discovered years ago that the Matanza's Inlet  restaurant
always had gf pasta on hand because one of the chefs has cd.
We were pleased to learn that they now always have gf pizza crusts on  hand.
My husband had a very nice gf seafood pasta dish and I had a great  gf pizza.
I just wanted to share this info for the benefit of those who live in that
area and those who might be vacationing near there sometime.
  Barb in Springfield, OH
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)