From:
scott adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 20:13:24 -0700

>I foolishly tried the Sapporo beer last week, I have not been that ill for
>many years.

If you look at a can of Sapporo beer, you'll notice that part of their logo
is two pieces of barley which surround their logo. They might as well be two
red flags as far as we are concerned. It's best to avoid beer because most
(if not all readily available beers) use barley as a means of converting
grain starches to sugars.  Barley is used almost exclusively for this
purpose because of its amazingly high enzyme content.  Almost no other
grains are suitable for this purpose.

Scott Adams - San Francisco, USA
Celiac Disease Website:
http://www.hooked.net/~sadams/