From:
Eric And Carrie Bielecki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:12:21 -0500

Dear Members, I need your help!  If you know of an excellent
gastroenterologist in my area, could you send me his/her name, address
of clinic, and phone number?  I would appreciate it.  Good doctors are
sometimes hard to find in my area.  I want a doctor who knows a lot
about celiac, not just someone who pretends to know about it or someone
who gives out false information as if it were really true.  (Sorry, but
I am a little fed up with doctors who act like they know everything when
in fact they don't.) These are the cities I am primarily interested in.
If you know of someone near these cities, I would be interested in them too.

        -Evansville, Indiana
        -St. Louis, Missouri
        -Springfield, Illinois

Thanks so much!