From:
sandybill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 05:33:47 -0700

Since so many here seem to have fibromyalgia, I came across this and
thought I'd send it to the list. "Couldn't hurt," as the children in New
York are wont to say ;) -vance

Patients with fibromyalgia (FM) who exercise and practice relaxation and
other non-drug techniques report fewer symptoms such as pain, fatigue, and
morning stiffness than do patients who receive medication alone, according
to scientists at the University of Missouri-Columbia.
http://www.you-click.net/GoNow/a10004a22847a11051897a4

Healthy Living with Fibromyalgia
Written by guest author Megan Nichols

Fibromyalgia, a chronic pain syndrome with no known cause or cure, can be
managed. Although fibromyalgia causes pain in muscles and tissues
throughout the body, classes at the Hammons Heart Institute help people
reduce physical symptoms and mental stress associated with this
musculoskeletal disorder.
http://www.you-click.net/GoNow/a10004a22847a11051897a5