From:
Kat Walk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:25:50 -0500

I emailed the EAS company to find out which, if any, of their
energy/nutrition bars were GF.  They make a variety of performance
products.  Here was the reply. Note that they told me what did have gluten,
because thankfully the list is smaller.

!!!!NOT GF!!!!:

Kat,
It is a shorter list to tell you which products have gluten.

Any crisp bar will have gluten

AdvantEdge Carb Control Bars

The carmel, chocolate almond, honey peanut, peanut butter AdvantEdge
Bars

AdvantEdge Quick Stir in all flavors

Muscle Drive Powder and bars

All Results products besides tablets