From:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:55:21 -0700

I have a friend who is a psychiatrist and is quite interested in the subject of brain fog as it is related to Celiac Disease. This email is directed towards those of you who feel that they have had brain fog, possibly as a result of their Celiac Disease. If you are interested, please answer the two questions that follow this paragraph. Please email the answers directly to me at [log in to unmask] rather than to the entire listserve. I will summarize.

  Do you feel that your brain fog has disappeared entirely or even partially as a result of a gluten free diet?

What other celiac (or other) symptoms do or did you have in conjunction with the brain fog?

Thank you for your help.

  Best,
Ellen Allard

Regards, Ellen