Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 06:43:04 -0700

I inadvertently had been eating Stoneyfield's frozen yogurt for 2
months before I called the company on an unrelated matter and
casually asked for the gf status on their products.  They informed me
that their natural flavors in all their flavored products comes from
a grain-based alcohol.  Yikes!  I had been gf for 7 years, and had no
big symptoms from eating their products, except for some minor
bloating and gas after 6 weeks of eating the yogurt.  Of course I
stopped eating it immediately and am taking L-glutamine (in addition
to my other vitamins & supplements) to speed healing of the gut.

So now what?  I know that Dreyers/Edys is gf, and after trying it,
found that I am sensitive to other ingredients in their products, so
that brand is not for me.  What other brands of frozen or regular
flavored yogurt are gf?  Thanks for the info.