From:
GF Culinary <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GF Culinary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 15:40:19 -0700

Not once, but twice...

Experience gluten-free bliss!

The Gluten-Free Culinary SummitT is now more accessible to an ever-growing
community of gluten-free food lovers, home chefs, and professionals alike.
This year, we are expanding the Summit into East and West Editions for the
Fourth Annual production.

Please join us as we usher in a new era of gluten-free food arts at the
Summit of your choice!  Savor this content-rich and deliciously rewarding
gluten-free culinary education symposium hosted by two extraordinary
culinary colleges:

EAST EDITION
September 12 - 13, 2009
Hosted by The Culinary Institute of America
Hyde Park, New York

WEST EDITION
October 3 - 4, 2009
Hosted by Johnson & Wales University - College of Culinary Arts
Denver, Colorado

Well-suited for all levels of interest and skills, come learn about the art
& science of gluten-free gastronomy from our casts of nationally and
internationally renowned culinary masters and gluten-free industry experts.
You'll enjoy a diverse range of...

Back-to-back artisan baking and cooking class demonstrations in a
culinary-theatre format
Demonstration recipe tastings
Timely-topic seminars
Panel discussions with the chefs and audience
Baking competitions among ambitious baking & pastry arts students from both
colleges where YOUR votes count!
Special dining events including the GF Culinary Summit Gala with the Chefs
The new GF Baking-Today Variety Show
Meet-the-author book signings
Afternoon teas
Hands-on baking classes (available at The CIA/East Edition only)
And much more!

Each edition features different presenters and topics that focus on the
latest developments, discoveries, and techniques in this quickly evolving
niche of cuisine.

Discover what you won't want to miss this year and register today at
www.theglutenfreelifestyle.com. For questions, please call 303-368-9990.
Special Summit group lodging rates are available in the Hyde Park area and
Denver. The Fourth Annual Gluten-Free Culinary Summit East & West Editions
are sponsored in part by Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc. (Primary
Sponsor), ExpandexR Modified Tapioca Starch by Corn Products International,
Pamela's Products, and The Birkett Mills.

We look forward to welcoming you to a Summit Edition this year!

Best wishes for a delicious gluten-free holiday weekend,
GF Culinary Productions, Inc.

"We are indeed much more than what we eat, but what we eat can nevertheless
help us to be much more than what we are" Adelle Davis/American Nutritionist
and Author (1904 - 1974)