Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:05:30 -0700

I am writing this on behalf of my brother who (like me) was diagnosed with celiac disease last year (June) by blood test alone. He recently had a follow-up blood test done and it shows that the antibody levels have gone down some, but they are still high.

From what I understand, as long as the levels have decreased, that means that you are not ingesting gluten and are on the road to recovery. Could anyone point me to literature about this one way or the other?

Also, I was hoping to hear from you all on how long it took for your levels to go down to the normal range. Of course, any related advice is also welcome.

Thanks
Angela Taylor (Tulsa, Oklahoma)