From:
Anne Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 19:43:48 -0400

I have searched the archives about this and actually found a post about
the exact brand of hair color I used yesterday (Belle color), but the
message I sent to the original poster bounced (she may not have email
anymore?)

Anyway, migraine is one of my gluten reactions and I colored my hair
yesterday with Belle color brand hair color (first time this brand).
Within about 2 hours, I had a migraine. I suppose the "proof of the
pudding" is to wait til the next time I color my hair, use the same
product, and see if the same thing happens, but I would rather ask "you"
whether anyone else has had a similar problem, with hair coloring
specifically. The other person who used this product thought she had
accidentally ingested some of it, but she also had had a salad that might
have had croutons in it (but which she had not eaten). I did not have any
gluten.

Thanks for any enlightenment! (And no, I was not changing the color, just
covering the gray!!!!!) :-)

Anne Washburn
North Carolina, USA