From:
Sandi Crow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 20:22:58 -0600

Hi everyone.  I am a 37 year old woman with celiac.  I have been on the GF
diet for 5 and half years and am doing a lot better.  My problem is my
hormonal system.  Every other month after I ovulate, I have diarrhea for 3
weeks until my period is over then I'm fine for a month.  The symptoms seem
to have gotten a little worse over the last couple years.  I have thinking
about going on birth control pills because during those weeks I am really
dragging.  I had my tubes tied a year ago so I don't need the hormones for
that reason.  I was wondering if any one else have had the problem and if
hormones helped.  Also if you use birth control pills, what brands are GF.
Any suggestions would help. Thanks, Sandi