From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 18:19:48 -0500

Betsey from NJ wrote that there is gluten in corned beef.  I know that the
two food guides that are put out mention quite a few cold cuts that are
gluten free.  One brand was Carl Buddig.  To my knowledge, they used to put
out a form of corned beef.  I, too, don't like to eat a lot of processed
foods, but I have to have a ham sandwich to take somewhere with me once in
a while.  Betsey might be able to find a gf brand of corned beef.  Karen
in
central NY