From:
Patrick Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 22:45:08 -0700

Thanks for the responses. Here what I got.

5 people said that Lactaid is GF but Dairy Ease is not.

1 person said that their child didn't tolerate whole milk but did fine
on 2%.

1 person said  that cow's milk is not good for human consumption.
Suggested breast milk until age 3 (It's a little late for that I weaned
my son at 1 year.) Suggested other foods that are high in calcium.

1 person suggested goat's milk as easier to tolerate and healthier,
fewer ear infections. That's what we're going to try first.

Any info on goat's milk would be appreciated.

Thanks for the help, this list makes having a Celiac son very
manageable.

Beth