From:
Daniel Winters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 07:57:41 +0200

Dear UK listmembers,
I will be in the London area from Aug. 27- Sept. 5 and am looking for a
chemist who can compound some medications, GF of course, kind of the
equivalent of Stokes Pharmacy in the US. Preferably the chemist does
mail-order and takes credit cards. If they're on the Net that's even
better. Do the major chains like Boots do this?

I'm also looking for companies selling GF vitamins/dietary supplements.
I'm going to be getting treatment for allergies (neutralization therapy)
and expect that I'll be told to take some supplements as well.

Thanks,

Dan
Warsaw, Poland