From:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 12:08:27 -0500

Hi Everyone,

A new support group has formed that will meet in Branson, Missouri.

Our second meeting will be Saturday, April 26th, at 1:00 PM at Skaggs Hospital.  We will be meeting in the Red  Bud Room.  Skaggs Hospital is just off Route 65.  You can take either the Route 76 exit or Route 248.  If you take 76, you need to go east about 3 or 4 blocks to the light and then turn left and follow up the hill.  If you take 248, then you need to go east and follow the road down the hill.

Park in the Outpatient Building Parking Lot.  When you go inside either of the front doors, you will need to go to the left and thru the cafeteria.  You will then see a hallway, information desk and vending machine area -- go past the vending machine area and the Red Bud Room is down the hall to the right.

All who are gluten intolerant or have celiac disease and their families and friends are welcome, as well as anyone interested in the gluten free diet.

We will be viewing an informational video and sampling gluten free foods.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 417-739-2703 or by email at [log in to unmask]

Barbara Hicks