Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:07:21 -0800

I know quite a few of us have this issue so I thought perhaps I would get better feedback from this list. For those of us ladies still in our child bearing years and who are not done having children but have lost a lot of bone mass, what did you do? Did you take the drugs then get pregnant or get pregnant then take the drugs after the baby was born? Did you breastfeed while on the drugs? Have you found any data on pregnancy and breastfeeding with known bone loss? My Dr and I agree that I cant put off taking the drugs much longer but I want one more child and the data I've seen says its not wise to have children after taking the drugs. What's your experience been?

Thank you,

Heather