From:
Lisa Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 19:31:09 -0400

~ MONA’S GLUTEN FREE ~

~ MADE FOR CELIACS ~ BY CELIACS ~

  At Mona’s Gluten Free we invite you to ‘Expect More’… because ‘You
Deserve It’!!

  Autumn is fast approaching and it’s time to get the kids back to school.
Make Mona’s Mixes a part of your well stocked pantry and you’ll be sure
their lunchboxes will be empty when they get home!

  Drop by our website at http://www.madebymona.com and feel free to browse
through our extensive recipe pages.  Enter our contest for monthly drawing
for a copy of Mona’s Cookbook, check out our ‘Links’ page for other places
on the internet offering helpful information for living Gluten Free.  Drop
by our Internet Store to learn more about our products.  With a few clicks
of a mouse you can have Mona’s Mixes delivered from our kitchen to yours.

  Our cookbook continues to offer rave reviews and makes a great addition
to your collection of Gluten Free recipe resources.  The ‘Little Book of
Great Ideas for Using Mona’s Mixes’ has over 165 recipes, 100 of which can
be prepared using ingredients found in most any grocery or health store.

    Keeping in touch with our customers will always allow us to make our
products the very best that they can be.  Please remember to feel free to
contact me at any time if you have any questions or comments about our
products… or even if you just want to say ‘Hello’.  We’d be happy to hear
what you look for when shopping for Gluten Free foods.  Do you have any
suggestions or requests?  Please feel free to let us know!

  We are happy to offer a retail store front at our new location.  Hours
are Tuesday – Thursday from 1 – 5 pm.  Pick up can be arranged at other
hours by calling us in advance to place your order, please see phone
contact info below.

    Cheers,

  Lisa aka Mona

  www.madebymona.com