From:
Darcy Aits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 17:51:23 EDT

Well, I have many replies for this one.

1. someone suggested the brownie mix recipe on back of hersey cocoa, and many
others gave me their own personaal touch recipes.

2. "The really great food company" has a  tasty mix I baked them myself added
walnuts.

Their are many brownie mixes on the market gluten free as I found out from
this post.  I really like the homemade idea the best this way if I goof them
up I can only blame myself.

Thanks