From:
Dianne Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:50:06 -0800

Most of you have seen my e-mail where I have been sick over the period
of three months with shortness of breath, nausea, losing weight. Well, I
just got out of the hospital today, been in since last Thursday. The
problem with the breathing with nausea, faintness that my blood pressure
was very low. The doctors ran several test all normal. Waiting one
particular test for pancreas levels of insulin and (gluodim)not sure
about spelling. Will take several weeks to come back. Also my blood
sugar keeps running low. Have me on glyset for low blood sugar to even
out the digestion of carbohydrates so that my blood sugar will rise
slowly. Also my potassium keeps running low, which I am on medicine once
a day. They are thinking the upset stomach that I keep getting runs
these  levels down. My main problem is the nausea, it stills keeps
coming back. I have check everything for gluten. They even took off some
medicnes. I am wandering the food they were giving me in the morning
starts the nausea. Felt the best Friday and Saturday that I have in a
long time. Started feeling nausea Sunday morning. Here is the food I was
given in the morning. Eggs, grits, orange juice, coffee, bacon. Any
suggestion what might  starting the nausea off in the mornings?

Sorry to be so long.

Dianne