Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 11:24:39 -0500

If you use Colonial Dames products on your face, I have the
following response from my inquiry to them about gluten:

Dear Vicki,
For the vitamin E Fluid and Aloe and E cream we use systhetic vitamin E
adding enough to get the same potency as 28,000 units of natural E per
container.  We use synthetic Vitamin E because it is more economical, by
the way, this cannot be contaminated with pesticides like plant derived
vitamin E can.  Because of demand for more natural formulations..we are
starting to use natural vitamin E in our Colonial Naturals line, but
this is vitamin E oil and cream only.  The supplier tells us that the
natural oil comes from either sunflower seed or soybeans.

Thanks for your interest.

Dr Raymond A. Schep
Chief  Chemist.

Hope this helps. I use the Vitamin E fluid and the Aloe-E cream.
Vicki Jones