Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 10:05:25 PST

My next celiac poll has to do with why people have joined
the listserv.  There might be more medical professionals
on the list than we are aware of.  This can affect the
response rate on questions directed at celiacs only. Also,'
there are members on the list because they have a wheat
allergy.  This poll will help us to know the make up the
current listserv membership.

*****************
This poll will be open until 1/13/99 6PM E.T.  PLEASE read all responses
carefully before submitting your vote.... watch for words like NOT, AND,
and BUT when reading the options.

The link for the poll is:

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4003/celiac-poll.html

For those of you with no internet access, the question
is as follows:

Which of the Following Best Describes Your Reason for being
a Celiac Listserv Member? (Please check the box which most
closely applies to your situation. Please, only one vote per
member.)

1. I am a medical doctor, nurse, or other medical technician
with an interest in CD, but I do not have CD.

2. I am a medical doctor, nurse, or other medical technician
with an interest in CD, and I have CD.

3. I am a medical doctor, nurse, or other medical technician
with an interest in CD and have a family member with CD.

4. I am not a medical professional and I do not have CD, but
someone else in my household does have CD.

5. I am not a medical professional, but I do have Celiac
Disease and so does at least one other person in my household.

6. I am not a medical professional, but I do have Celiac
Disease but none of my other household members have CD.

7. I do not have CD, but either I or a household member has
a wheat allergy.

8. Other reason not listed above.

Abigail, St Paul, MN
Celiac Disease On-Line Support Group http://www.customforum.com/celiac/