From:
Terrence Gulliford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:45:12 +0200

I apologise for it taking so long to complete the summary,but while
installing a windows program,all my info. was lost,so I have no e-mail
addresses etc..and am starting from scratch!

One report was that in the U.K. there had been a report on the pill on a
T.V. Science program,another had heard a report on the Discovery channel
and the pill was being tested by the F.D.A.

There were other reports of homeopathic or enzyme remedies to be taken
after accidental ingestion,but are not the same thing,although very
helpful.

If anyone wishes to send me anything I've missed,please do,and thanks
for all  the replies, Tracy