Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 05:02:44 -0700

We will be traveling from Michigan to Yellowstone in Wyoming and from there to the Badlands in South Dakota.  I am interested in any gluten-free friendly restaurants in or around these places.

Our first night will be somewhere around North Platte, Nebraska the next day we will arrive in Cody, Wyoming.  We will spend a couple of days there then head over to Rapid City, SD where we will spend a couple of days exploring all there is to see around there.  I'm sure we could spend weeks at each place, but we only have 9 days total. The trip home will be I-90 across the bottom of SD then I-29 south to Iowa and I-80 all the way to Indiana.  I'm not sure where we will stop on the way home, so any information on restaurants around these interstates will be very helpful.

Thank you!
Sue in Michigan