From:
abarfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:22:17 -0500

I just heard on my local NPR station that tomorrow's Science Friday
program will be entitled , "Safety of Genetically Modified Plants.  If I
am not confused with another program, I think they take calls from
listeners on their 800 numbers.  I am hoping many of you will be able to
listen, and any of you that are technologically fluent on this subject
will attempt to speak out for celiacs and the danger this can cause.
The ad for the show mentioned that mostly Europeans were against it, not
Americans.

Hope you can listen.  Here in my area it is from 1-3pm.

Anne in San Antonio