Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 16:01:18 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/00 11:05:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I can NOT find any info at all on this.
>
>  I take the GELCAPS and cant find out if they are gf.

The following is from McNeil on Tylenol  phone number 215-273-7000
Dated 4/24/2000 only a month ago

Extra Strength Tylenol Caplets
Extra Strength Tylenol Liquid
Extra Strength Tylenol PM Gelcaps
I asked about the regular gelcaps and she said they consider to be GF but
have not been tested.  They are supplied by the same suppliers as the other
medications listed here, just not tested.  I take Gelcaps (and am very
sensitive) and have NO problems
Children's Motrin Oral Suspension
Children's Tylenol Chewable Fruit Burst Flavor Tablets
Children's Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Plus Cough Chewable Tablets
Children's Tylenol Suspension Grape Flavored Liquid
Imodium AD Caplets
Infants Tylenol Cherry Suspension Drops
Lactaid Original Strength Caplets
Lactaid Ultra Caplets
Motrin IB Tablets
Motrin IB Caplets
Multi-Symptom Tylenol Cold Tablets
Sesame Street Complete Vitamins and Minerals
Tylenol Arthritis Extended Relief Caplets